Here is the Bbug agenda for the first half of 2015.
We’ll propose once again 12 trainings / workshops the second Saturday of each month at 10:00 till 17:00. NB : All dates are in the YYYY/MM/DD format.
- [2015-01-10] Lowpoly modeling & texturing for game assets by @jonathangillessen
- [2015-02-14] 3D sculpting by me
[2015-03-14]Blender game engine (BGE) & python by @ben2610
- [2015-04-11] Modeling with curves & Nurbs by @baptiste
- [2015-05-09] Video Sequence Editor (VSE) in Blender by @grungi_ankhfire
- [2015-06-13] Particles system in Blender by @quenting
We have 14 seats available (WiFi & projector) for each activity : 10 with PC, 4 without.
Please note that we strongly encourage early on reservation and priority will be given to Bbug members if need be. Also always tell us if you’re coming with your own laptop or not.
And finally, remember, the Bbug is a community that continuously grow thanks to the involvement of its members. Don’t be afraid to give new ideas, offer a training or just come to say hi regardless of you level. We gladly welcome new ideas and nothing is set in stones.
Feedback are, as always, welcome.
- This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Collignon_David.
Live & Learn
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.