Here, you can subscribe to the next Bbug event about 3D Sculpting in Blender.
On the menu :
We’ll see how Blender hold (or not) his ground versus ZBrush, all the tools of the Sculpting mode and finish the day by trying it out live.
If you have any question and/or suggestion, don’t hesitate to ask.
This workshop will be held by myself, a long time blenderhead who’s doing his best to both teach and learn each day something new.
Basic experience with Blender is recommended but anybody willing to try out is welcome.
If you have a tablet, please bring it with you. It’s more fun this way.
The training will be held in French and/or English depending on the attendees, start at 10:00 and end around 17:00 at the Botkamp
We now have 14 (temporarely) 10 seats (4 without PC). First come, first served (In case of conflict, priority will be given to BBUG members).
- @marty (Bring your own laptop)
- @tvs (Bring your own laptop)
- Matthieu P (Bring your own laptop)
- @mystylaise (Bring your own laptop)
- @hubert (Bring your own laptop)
- @redj (Bring your own laptop)
- @quenting (Bring your own laptop)
- @jeanfrancois (Bring your own laptop)
- Marie (Bring your own laptop)
- @vincentg (Bring your own laptop)
Live & Learn
Yay, I’m definitely IN for this one!
Yeah I hope I’ll take the time to finish it 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.