We decided during the last meeting the agenda for the first half of 2014. Hoping it will be more easy for members to check their availability early on.
Basically, we’ll propose each year 6 trainings the second Saturday of February, April, October and December and the last Saturday of June and August.
Starting from now on, we’ll also give 6 workshops (where each one contribute, show, ask whatever they want and try out for themselves)
followed by a IRL Meeting once for each remaining month. Set to be held, once again, the second Saturday of the month.
- 2014/01/11 10:00 January Workshop : 3D Sculpting in Blender + IRL Meeting at 19:00
- 2014/02/08 10:00 February Training : Initiation to Python in Blender (by me with the help of @frankiezafe and @juego)
2014/03/0810:00 March Workshop : Thoughts and research on full Open Pipeline + IRL Meeting at 19:00
- 2014/04/12 10:00 April Training : Blender & 3D Printing (by @quenting)
- 2014/05/10 10:00 May Workshop : Trying out the Blender Game Engine + IRL Meeting at 19:00
- 2014/06/28 10:00 June Training : Compositing and Lighting – 1 of 2 (by @vincentg)
Every activity will be held at the Variable space (Constant VZW), 80, rue Gallait, Schaerbeek. As always, a big thanks to them.
We have more or less 8~10 seats available for each activity. Please note that we strongly encourage early on reservation and priority will be given to Bbug members if need be.
And finally, remember, the Bbug is a community that will grow with the involvement of its members. Don’t be afraid to give new ideas, offer a training, come just to see what it’s like and so on. We gladly welcome new ideas and nothing is set in stones.
We also hope to hear training proposal from new members for the second half of the year 🙂
Feedback are, as always, welcome.
Live & Learn
Thank you for your involvement David. Hope to see lot of people!
Can we open a “sticky” topic for each activities or at least the next one to ask questions and specific demands?
Bonjour a tous,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.